Modified April 5, 2012
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
•you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
•you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, modify, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. If you reprint contents, you may not remove any internal links. Links to external sites are not considered usage, printing, or broadcast unless the copyright owner restricts such use.
Fair Use (US) and Fair Dealing (Canada and Commonwealth countries) use of content is allowed and encouraged.
If you would like to syndicate or reprint our stories on a regular basis, send a request to email@example.com with the subject “Reprint”. We reserve the right to restrict reprinting on internet sites that contain porn, encourage illegal activity or are socially irresponsible.
Except where otherwise noted, you may use the following guide to copyright ownership:
- “Disability Alert®” is a registered trademark of PEI Disability Alert Inc.
- “NJN Network” is a trademark of NJN Network Inc.
- Links for videos on YouTube are the copyright property of their respective owners. Linking does not constitute publication or printing.
- Links for pictures and other media on Flickr and other services are the copyright property of their respective owners. Linking does not constitute publication or printing.
- All other articles and excerpts are the copyright of their respective owners as noted and are used under copyright guidelines for fair use.
- Articles published by Stephen Pate are the copyright property of Stephen Pate.
- Articles published by PEI Disability Alert, except where noted, are copyrighted by PEI Disability Alert Inc. under a Creative Commons, attribution non-commercial license below in the year published and amended, if applicable
- Articles published by NJN Network, except where noted, are copyrighted by NJN Network Inc.
If you’re sure, ask.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons License – Stephen Pate
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons License – PEI Disability Alert Inc.
NJN Network by Stephen Pate is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
Based on a work at www.njnnetwork.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.njnnetwork.com/copyright-notice/
For other rights including commercial publication, write firstname.lastname@example.org